WELCOME TO IDEMMILI BUSINESS HUB

  • Reason why I hate Peller… Popular TikToker
  •  


    That guy is literally just 21 years old, and I am 23 years old. He is married, I am not, but guess what? I am more educated than him. He has money, well, I have too. The bone of contention here is that I just dislike how fast he is moving, and I am afraid of him.


    When he came to Enugu during his tour, he came to Iyoo Cartel. I had the chance to see him face-to-face because my PPA is a stone's throw from where he was. Our eyes met each other, and I saw how nervous he was. The capacity he is currently operating in is bigger than him.


    Y’all know I am an advocate of sound education and skill acquisition. He is doing well with streaming and all of that, but what about education and his spiritual life?


    See ehn, when you're spiritually empty, you can die anytime. You're nothing but a chicken in a cage, waiting to be picked and killed when the right time comes.


    I remembered when I started liking Mohbad. I don't really listen to circular music oo, but I took interest in that guy. And in 2023, at just 27 years old, that guy was killed. The capacity of the influence and glory he was operating in was bigger than him, and it wasn't sitting well with his enemies.


    When you're operating at a certain divine speed, prayer should be your backup, intelligence should be your footstool, and discernment should be your watch-out.


    And this is where my concern actually comes from. Success is not just about how quickly you rise; it is also about whether you are developing the wisdom, discipline, character, and spiritual foundation required to sustain where you are going.


    A person can become famous overnight, but maturity doesn't necessarily happen overnight. Money can come quickly, but wisdom takes time. Influence can grow rapidly, but the person behind the influence still needs to keep growing.


    I don't hate Peller, it's just a hook to catch your attention.


    Peller is a glorious guy, just like meee. I could have become famous in 2020 when I started doing comedy, but I saw the darker side of that content, so I ended it and focused on my education. Right now, I am proud of everything I have achieved legitimately.


    And I'm not saying education is the only path to success. Peller has found a path that works for him, and he is clearly doing something that has connected with a massive audience. But I believe education, skill acquisition, wisdom, prayer, and positive impact should not be sacrificed simply because fame and money arrive early.


    Sometimes, the people who appear to be moving slowly are actually building foundations that will sustain them for a very long time.


    Peller should watch out. The crow cries in the dark. Education, prayer, and also impacting the younger generation positively should be his focus.


    This isn't me wishing him bad. In fact, it is the opposite. My concern comes from seeing a young person operating on a very large platform, and believing that the bigger the platform becomes, the more intentional the person should become about his life beyond the platform.


    At the end of the day, fame is temporary, money can come and go, but the kind of person you become and the lives you impact are much bigger than numbers on a screen.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment