I DID NOT BUILD THE SPORTS UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA JUST TO TRAIN ATHLETES. I BUILT IT TO BUILD LIVES.
For too long, many of our young people have been forced to choose between pursuing their sporting dreams and getting a quality education.
I believe they should not have to choose.
That is why we established the Sports University of Nigeria, an institution designed to bring sports and education together, giving young Nigerians the opportunity to develop their talents while preparing themselves for meaningful careers and leadership.
Today, I am pleased to announce that admissions for the 2026/2027 Academic Session are now open.
Whether your passion is football, athletics, basketball, volleyball, sports science, coaching, sports management or another sports related discipline, there is a place for you to develop, learn and grow.
My vision is bigger than producing champions on the field.
I want to produce educated champions.
I want to produce coaches and sports scientists.
I want to produce sports administrators and entrepreneurs.
I want to produce young Nigerians who can compete anywhere in the world.
Nigeria is blessed with extraordinary sporting talent. What we need is the right environment to identify it, nurture it and give it the education and discipline required to turn potential into excellence.
As Founder and Chancellor, I remain committed to that vision.
To every young Nigerian with a sporting dream: this is your opportunity.
To every parent: give your child the opportunity to turn talent into a future.
🎓 Apply for the 2026/2027 Academic Session:
www.sportsuniversity.edu.ng
📧 admissions@sportsuniversity.edu.ng
📧 enquire@sportsuniversity.edu.ng
📞 +234 916 717 7777
📞 +234 916 706 6666
The future of Nigerian sports will not be built by talent alone. It will be built by talent, education, discipline and opportunity.
That future starts now.
Senator Ned Nwoko
Founder & Chancellor
Sports University of Nigeria
#SportsUniversityNigeria

No comments:
Post a Comment