WELCOME TO IDEMMILI BUSINESS HUB

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAYS,>
  • DAILYGODPRENEUR POEMS FROM OKECHUKWU CHIDOLUO VITUS

  • I want to let poets and Christian's know that you can learn business as a poet and Excell in life. For this I am collecting poems, even in the comment section.


     DAILYGODPRENEUR 

    In the daily grind, I find my Godpreneur glow

    A spark within me, that drives me to grow

    I chase my dreams, with passion and with fire

    And turn my visions into a burning desire


    I am a Godpreneur, a maker of my fate

    I weave my destiny, with every word and slate

    I am the master of my own domain

    I shape my future, with every stride and gain


    In the morning light, I rise to the challenge

    I face the day with courage and with dance

    I am a Godpreneur, a warrior of the soul

    I conquer my fears, and reach my goal


    With every step I take, I find my strength

    I am a Godpreneur, a force of length

    I am the architect of my own success

    I build my legacy, with every guess


    In the daily grind, I find my Godpreneur voice

    A call to action, that makes me rejoice

    I am a Godpreneur, a leader of the pack

    I inspire and empower, with every fact and tack


    So let my spirit soar, and let my heart sing

    I am a Godpreneur, and I am the king

    Of my own destiny, of my own dreams

    I am the master of my own scheme.


    I AM A DAILYGODPRENEUR

    Oh, hear my tale of daily godpreneurship,

    A journey of hustle, heart, and hope.

    With passion as my guide, I'll never falter,

    For I am driven by the fire of scope.


    I am a daily godpreneur, you see,

    A master of my own destiny.

    I chase my dreams with unyielding zeal,

    And turn my passions into reality.


    With each new day, a new challenge arises,

    But I am ready to seize the prize.

    I hustle hard, I grind and I strive,

    For I am a daily godpreneur, alive.


    My heart is filled with courage and grit,

    And my mind is set on success.

    I am unstoppable, a force to be reckoned with,

    For I am a daily godpreneur, a true prodigy.


    In this world of endless possibility,

    I am a shining star, a beacon of hope.

    I am a daily godpreneur, a master of my fate,

    And my future is bright, a work of art.


    So listen close, my friends, and hear my story,

    Of how I became a daily godpreneur.

    For with hard work, determination, and heart,

    You too can be a godpreneur, a shining star.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment