WELCOME TO IDEMMILI BUSINESS HUB

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAYS,>
  • IDEMMILI BUSINESS HUB WRITING COMPETITION AND AWARD OF THE YEAR

  •  

    IDEMMILI BUSINESS HUB WRITING COMPETITION AND AWARD OF THE YEAR

    Every new year is first of January but our new year is always 12,April. And it is this day 12th of April that IDEMMILI BUSINESS HUB got our registration certificate from CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION, with registration number 6930763.



    So we hate to tell you that this year IDEMMILI BUSINESS HUB CONFERENCE, AWARDS, GRADUATION, AWARDS, AMBASADORS, AND INDUCTING INTO THE IDEMMILI BUSINESS HUB HALL OF FAME will still take place this year, 2024. As much as we could hold it.


    IDEMMILI BUSINESS HUB POETRY COMPETITION will Kickstart the whole process making it ready and waiting to excel the coming year, 2025. 



    Write a HAIKU POEM OF NOT MORE THAN SIX LINES, WITH YOUR NAME TO IT, AND SEND TO THE COMMENT SECTION OF THE POST. EVERY ONE WILL GET A CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION.


    OUR JUDGE IS A POET, POET SAMUEL BASSEY.




    The winners of this poem Competition will receive any of this certificates, 


    1: IBH HALL OF FAME

    2: IBH AMBASADOR

    3: AWARD OF THE YEAR

    4: BEST POEM OF THE YEAR

    5: AND OKECHUKWU VITUS PRICE FOR LITERATURE CERTIFICATE.


    POST YOUR POEM AT THE COMMENTS OF THE POST. 

    DEADLINE: JUNE 30

    CERTIFICATES PRESENTED: 1ST DAY OF JULY, 2024


    CHECK THE WINNERS AND CERTIFICATES IN A POST THAT FIRST JULY, 2024


    SIGNED DR. OKECHUKWU CHIDOLUO VITUS

    4 comments:

    1. MY BUSINESS TODAY

      I am what I do in business
      And I AM not ashamed doing it
      His mercies and power are His
      Who made me as I am
      With the works of my hands
      I shall praise Him all of my life.

      DR. OKECHUKWU CHIDOLUO VITUS

      ReplyDelete
    2. ON A TRAVEL

      I am out of Nigeria with faith
      I know God will lead me
      And take me so far away
      He will shower me with blessings
      I shall be back home to ORAUKWU
      I shall be true to my calling

      OKECHUKWU M. UZOCHUKWU

      ReplyDelete
    3. MEMQUOIR

      Get me a bottle and add up my bills
      They're all that I have all I count on as pills
      I need them I want them they're all I need
      Let them burn my throat they're all I need
      I'm not like before bold and adventurous
      Breaking down and fading away

      Adedeji Amos Damilola

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Keep the good work. You are a champion and a winner

        Delete