WELCOME TO IDEMMILI BUSINESS HUB

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAYS,>
  • Standing up for your values and beliefs.
  •  Standing up for your values and beliefs. 



    In our country today, we are looking at the fall of the Christian faith. People try to please people with things we would not have said or found forty years ago; what has happened to faith, and standing up for what we believe? Today it is customary not to choose a gender for your child at birth; they can decide later when they know what they want to be.  Our stores are filled with pushing a clothing line for kids to be the opposite sex, and yes, you don't have to identify as a male or female anymore. Do you see where we are heading? We are on a path; it is not upward. It is downward. Our world and cultures promote sin and non-Christian lifestyles daily. However, in the 1960's, we had God in our schools, and we took him out; now we have violence. We took him out of our government, and now we are a falling nation.

    God hates sin, not the sinner; yes he loves the sinner as much as the next person, but he does still hate the sin, just as in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. As far back as man's creation, there has been sin, and God will punish sin, and if we continue, the punishing will become harsher. It is time for Christians to stand up more for their faith, for what we believe. We must stop staying quiet or saying I'm sorry when we won't shop at a store for the company's support. In recent months there have been a few companies that stepped into a new territory, and the backlash has hurt their sales. Why don't we do this more and stand our ground? I know of a person who stopped going to a place, and the friends of hers were angry at her for her words she later retracted them. Why, to please man and the world's agenda. No don't back down. I do not go to places I don't support anymore,  one I can think of is a large young adult store my son lived the jeans there but guess what in his junior year of school in the summer getting ready to start a new year we walked in and it was all pride and rainbows nothing normal hanging anywhere, I asked a cashier what was going on and was told it was there way of supporting other lifestyles I then said as we left I won't buy anything here again that was five years ago and I've never been back. We all must choose way we want in live God or man, I choose God. I want to live my life so my family and friend say wow she is serious and stands for her faith. Isn't that what we should all strive for? Do we wait for God to show us what to do in situations as these,no this is enough! God is a God of peace and love he does not want us to destroy his creation yet this world still does. I personally know people living in sin, if you live in sin and ask God to forgive you he does but if you keep repeating the same sin over and over well you were just not serious enough to stick with it , but fear not we will all one day be judged. God help us if we

    Supported movements and standards that God had told us to stay away from. I know we can not know everything about every place to shop but if we just try to know and understand more , if we all stand up for our faith maybe christian living could be the next big movement. How glorious it would be to hear from our father in heaven saying, Good job well done my faithful child. My heart hurts for children being taught in school about transgender life styles and it is now being taught in quite a few elementary schools through high school no wonder today's kids are struggling. They are lost between what they are taught in school and home.. let's fight the school saying not my child!! I did and would again. There are some things that should be taught at home and not in school. Kids today are allowed to have just about anything this is the way they are brought up a generation of people afraid of the mainstream people. Take a stand say no not me not my child.  Let us start our own movement pray for prayer to go back into schools pray for discernment for places to hang out or shop. We can not live two lifestyle we need to lose one which do you want it will be.

    [

    No comments:

    Post a Comment