WELCOME TO IDEMMILI BUSINESS HUB

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAYS,>
  • BLESSINGS

  •  Blessings


    Count your blessings we hear often. Do you know what a blessing is? Can you find them in tragedy? Take a moment to ponder this before reading further. 

    I grew up hearing Count your blessings. I thought that was all the good that happens and nothing more; was I wrong? Yes,  I was; you see, God our Father in Heaven does not allow evil to happen to his children; often, we let it in our lives without even knowing. Can you think of a time he was not with you but it was the worst day ever again! I can, many times, The death of my son, who I loved dearly.  It took me six months to learn he was sick, and he was better with my father than me. No matter the pain I suffered, my son suffered more. I could have lost faith or left God behind, but I found goodness in his love for me. I learned how to trust him more and more because, without him, I was lost. I went through a very serious health scare. I made it through but not on my own, with God. I recently lost my son-in-law at thirty-five, leaving behind my daughter carrying his child and a nine-year-old girl.

    I wanted to quit on God this time because it was my child suffering. Still, I prayed and moved on, following God, listening to his words hearing Bible verses in my head, and yearning for answers. I may one day know why so much happened in my lifetime, but I know now God was always with me. He never left me. He will leave his flock for one lost soul; he will open his arms to welcome you back; he did not turn his back; as for blessings, my life is filled with joy from my head to my toes. I watch my daughter leaning on Jesus to get through days; what a blessing. I hear my family pray. How about that blessing. I hear my grandchildren sing about Jesus and, better yet, tell me how much harder Jesus had it than we ever could. 🎶  music to my ears. My heart leaps with joy in knowing that if I had given up, I would not hear or see these things. My Father in Heaven blessed me with Christian family and friends. My blessing is knowing one day I will hold my son and I will embrace my son-in-law or that my children or grandchildren will be servants of our father. These blessings all have come from tragic things and still stay with us in all. We should all try to remember what we have been through that hurt and find the Jesus in it; look for the blessings because not one person has a perfect life and can be blessed all day, everyday. But we have a father to pray to share our sorrow and pain with and ask for comfort. He will be right with you. This I know to be true. My husband, with multiple health issues, is my joy, even on his worst days. God gave me more precious memories of him to fill my heart than I could have ever hoped for. Again blessings; so much in life and so many things we would not count as a blessing genuinely are blessings. 


    You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.

    Psalms 128:2


    the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” ’

    Numbers 6:26


    Share your joy and your sorrow; we can all find blessings.

    [

    No comments:

    Post a Comment