WELCOME TO IDEMMILI BUSINESS HUB

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAYS,>
  • MYKHAILO MUDRYK, LIFE, FOOTBALL, TIMES CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB AND BUSINESS AND LESSONS FROM HER SUCCESS

  •  Tencent Life brings you a one-on-one interview with Chelsea Football Club's marketing director, Ms. Mikel Mudrik, who is leading the team in expanding the global profile of one of the world's most successful football clubs.


    What motivated you to enter the world of football, and how did you end up working at Chelsea Football Club?


    I have always been passionate about football, and I have been a fan of Chelsea Football Club since I was a child. My first job was actually in the banking sector, but I always had an interest in sports marketing. When an opportunity came up at Chelsea, I jumped at the chance to combine my passion for football with my professional skills.


    Can you tell us about your role as marketing director at Chelsea Football Club?


    As marketing director, my main responsibility is to build and maintain the global brand of Chelsea Football Club. This involves developing and executing marketing strategies that will enhance the club's commercial success, as well as managing partnerships and sponsorships with various companies. I also work closely with the club's management to ensure that our marketing efforts align with our overall goals and objectives.


    Chelsea Football Club is known for its strong brand and global appeal. What do you think sets the club apart from others in the football world?


    I believe what sets Chelsea apart is our commitment to excellence both on and off the pitch. We have a history of success on the field, with numerous trophies and a strong record in European competitions. But we also strive to be a leader in areas such as community engagement and sustainability. Our global reach and dedicated fanbase also contribute to our strong brand and reputation.


    What are some key lessons that businesses can learn from the success of Chelsea Football Club?


    One key lesson is the importance of building strong relationships and partnerships. We have developed long-term partnerships with companies such as Nike, Yokohama, and Samsung, which have helped us expand our global reach and strengthen our brand. Another lesson is the value of innovation and adaptability. In a constantly evolving industry, it's important to stay ahead of the curve and be open to new ideas and opportunities to grow.


    In addition to your role at Chelsea, you also have experience in the banking and luxury goods sectors. How have these experiences influenced your approach to marketing and business?


    My experience in the banking sector taught me the importance of data-driven decision making and the need to constantly analyze and adapt strategies based on market trends and consumer behavior. My time in the luxury goods sector also showed me the importance of brand reputation and the power of creating an emotional connection with consumers. These lessons have all influenced my approach to marketing and business at Chelsea Football Club.


    Finally, can you tell us what life is like working at one of the world's most successful football clubs?


    Working at Chelsea Football Club is an incredibly exciting and dynamic experience. Every day brings new challenges and opportunities, but also immense satisfaction in seeing the impact our work has on the success of the club. I am constantly inspired by the passion and dedication of our team and the unwavering support of our fans. It's truly a dream come true to work for a club that I have been a fan of since I was a child.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment